Saturday, August 7, 2010

Concert for the Whole Family




Friday July 30, 2010




I like to watch Khun Phra Chuay (Oh My God! ). It is the TV show on Sat from 3pm. It presents the tradition, culture of Thailand. There is many feedback from the audiance. All of them is good. There are many people want to watch in live so Workpoint makes concert about the Thailand cultures to present the tradition performances in Thailand. Concert will be hold at King power complex. Theme of this concert is Phaendin Thong. The performances are about Ramayana epic. It is the best vanue for the traditional performances of Thailand. The TV hosts said we have to care about the tradition for our generation in the future. They invited people to take thier family go to this concert on Mother's Day. You will be happy after you watch it because it is the big show ever. Easy way to buy tickets is http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/

I think I will take my mom and my family to go to this because this show contains many show that I never see it before such as pleng choi with handclapping. It is so exciting to think I will be there. Cannot wait for that! I have to book the ticket now. Bye!





Vocabulary Analysis Results
AWL 01 ANALYSIS
Text wordcount = 202
Frequency of list words detected = 0
Rounded Coverage = 0%

Words found
202

AWL 02 ANALYSIS
Text wordcount = 202
Frequency of list words detected = 7
Rounded Coverage = 3%

Words found
complex = (1)
culture = (1)
cultures = (1)
tradition = (3)
traditional = (1)

No comments:

Post a Comment